• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREAT "lovely low/mid"grade GA war,crime,western with up to 50% off! asm 32 33 41 98, plus 3 unsold Matt Bakers...plus fiction house, planet comics, and L.B.cole.
4 4

185 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Raze said:

thanks @grebal i hope everyone is having a good laugh!:hi:

hey bud, it happens at both end of the spectrum.  tough crowd for the lower end books as well as top-end - loboagain posted dozens of high grade horror magazines, beauties, and only just now sold a couple.

Edited by grebal

Just now, grebal said:

hey bud, it happens at both end of the spectrum.  tough crowd for the lower end books as well as top-end - rube11 posted dozens of high grade horror magazines, beauties, and only just now sold a couple.

im just joshing everyone if something sells great but hopefully people are getting a good laugh! 

46 minutes ago, 707comics said:

Take per PM:

Unexpected 204 VG/VG 
House of mystery 191 GD
House of mystery 196 GD/VG
House of mystery 231 GD/VG
House of mystery 273 GD
House of mystery 284
G.G.I. in battle 9 GD- (cover detached)

:whatthe: What’s this....a sell? How does this work I’ve not sold anything yet.....I better figure this out!!

wheres that emoji thing-a-ma-bob-dohicky-thing-a-ma-jig...^^

more asm books in awhile! 

amazing spider-man 33 FN/VF (sub fold) i love this cover! it would be my favorite but ASM 13 wins for me i bought this from a board member a few years back $80 $60 $53 SOLD

Scan 2017-11-26 18.18.09.jpg

Scan 2017-11-26 18.18.44.jpg

Edited by Raze
price drop