• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst continuation story ever?

5 posts in this topic

I am going by memory, but I recall an issue of Super Villain Team up where someone had just killed Namor's woman, and in the last panel,  was a perfectly rendered enraged Namor that was about to be unleashed on the person responsible.  The very next issue, the exact opposite was on the splash page...Namor in a very poorly rendered version of an instant later.  What a letdown.  If I can find the 2 pics, I'll load them up here, and let everyone else down too.

Hulk 181 into 182 comes to mind, wolverine is about to have another go at it in 181, and in 182 gets called home; if I remember correctly. I remember reading wendigo being transformed and all about a, "what the what" moment and then on to a story about crackerjack's first, only, and last appearance. Makes me wonder if trimpe, wein, and romita planned to keep wolvie around. 

4 hours ago, NP_Gresham said:

The 'Elf' story at the back of several Defenders issues.

WTF was that?

Gerber weirdness.