• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Critics Wrong Again: Justice League Was Pretty Good

49 posts in this topic

I saw the movie last weekend and thought it was pretty good, fun, entertaining, and had some good humor to it especially the scene between Superman and the Flash (I hope you guys know what I'm talking about ;)).  Gal Gadot did a phenomenal job as well as Caville.  I thought the CGI was lacking and needs improvement especially on Cyborg, look unproportioned at some points.  The villain was iffy, thought it would be more powerful.  I wish they had Green Arrow  and/or Green Lantern in the movie.  Other than that, I gave it a B.

20 hours ago, Crowzilla said:

Well Marvel just lapped DC with but a trailer.

"Get this man a shield!"

I thought Thanos looked the way a cosmic villain ought to look.

When DC realized that Marvel were out performing them in the nineteen sixties, they tried to imitate, and it was lame in the extreme. If the trailer for Avengers 3 is any indication, the gulf between the realization of the two universes is going to become even wider than it was in the comics.