• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #59
1 1

9 posts in this topic

If you have a moment, please take a look at this as well as the copy of #53 I just posted.  I'm on the fence about having these graded so would really appreciate the input.

Biggest issue here is that little divot in thug #1's right arm... not sure how badly that will knock things down.

Thanks,
Frank

ASM059FC.thumb.jpg.6714b184938327a398f7252e6afee745.jpg

ASM059RC.thumb.jpg.e97601003884f2ba27c84026534ae5cf.jpg

Edited by fmaz

Sorry, I 'm seeing this much lower, 7.0/7.5 , Also, the pages look on the dark side. The loss of color on the thug's elbow is not good. The spine has lots of creases, most visible on the BC. There is a thumbnail crease on the top edge. The cover is 'dirty', colors a bit faded. IMO, it is not worth submitting .

I was thinking 7.5, if that is a Bend or fold at bottom left corner of back may benefit from a press...they may mark it down to 7.0 with a Bend or fold .... at that grade I don' think they'll mark down for the tanning. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

It's funny the pages are really white despite the darker edge to them...  which is why I'm on the fence. But yeah, I'm seeing like a 7.0 too.   My only thought is that is if it even catches a 7.5 it'll be a pretty good seller, certainly a lot better than it would be raw.  That's the ONLY reason I think I'd submit it at this point.  The feedback from you guys has confirmed for me that this won't be something I'd get graded to make a permanent keeper.