• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WonderCon 2018 Anaheim March 23-25

6 posts in this topic

I'm going. Already purchased my tickets. I haven't gone since it left San Fran. Hoping Anaheim is nice. I'm not going to Disneyland, but anything else nice around the area within walking distance? I'm used to SDCC where everything you can think of is right outside the convention doors. 

1 hour ago, BassGMan said:

I'm going. Already purchased my tickets. I haven't gone since it left San Fran. Hoping Anaheim is nice. I'm not going to Disneyland, but anything else nice around the area within walking distance? I'm used to SDCC where everything you can think of is right outside the convention doors. 

Well, there's Downtown Disney.  If you're not familiar with it, it's a dining and shopping area on the Disneyland grounds, but there's no admission fee.  Other than that, there's really not anything interesting within walking distance.

It's a very fun show, though.  Lots of good dealers and panels without the utter chaos of SDCC.

6 hours ago, NoMan said:

should i buy tickets now? does it sell out?

If it sells out, it probably won't be until much closer to the con.  I always buy mine right away just so I don't have to think about it anymore.  One less thing on the to-do list.