• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Thanksgiving SA Key Special (AF #15 & X-Men #1)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Having a pre-Thanksgiving sale.  Same rules apply.  First one with :takeit: on here gets first dibs OR a PM would suffice as well.  

Payments: Due to the amount, I would only accept a personal check (needs to be cleared before shipment) or M.O.  Short time payments are fine with a 20% non-refundable down payment and 0% interest.

Shipping: I cover shipping anywhere in the U.S.  For international shipments, please PM me.  I really do not want to ship outside of the U.S. but if we can work something out than perhaps I will do it.  

Returns:  No returns since the book is graded.

References:  I have plenty of references from board members, auction houses, dealers, etc.  If you want any send me a PM.

Hope I covered everything anyways.. Here goes.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 4.5 cream-offwhite pages (NO MARVEL CHIPPING!).  A beautiful copy with deep rich colors and no major structural defects for the grade.  Used to have offwhite-white pages from the voldy label (which I can also provide to the buyer).  

Asking: $40,000

AF 15 CGC 4.5.jpg

AF 15 CGC 4.5 Back.jpg

X-Men #1 CGC 8.0 Offwhite-White pages.  Beautiful looking high graded copy.  Has very very minimanl pre-marvel chipping on the edge.  Clean bone white, white covers (no yellowing which can be fairly common even in higher grades).  Book looks to be trending up in the higher grades.  Last recorded sale by GPA sold for $19,200 on 5/17.

Asking: $18,500

X-Men 1 CGC 8.0.jpg

X-Men 1 CGC 8.0 Back.jpg