• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Walking Dead #1 First Issue

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys! 

So first things first: I'm brand new to this community and I'm not sure to know how things work around here, but I guess a good start would be just to jump right in and ask the questions I have, so here I go! 

I've recently purchased a 2nd print first issue of the Walking Dead, and I can't seem to find any information on its value. I do mean to sell it but to offer it to someone who's got a lot of experience in collecting Walking Dead comics, so I want to be sure I'm offering something that's worth wrapping up and calling a "gift"! hm

Anyone can help on that? 

P.s.: also there's a picture of the comics I bought...any idea on why there's a black band on the side of it? 

s-l1600.jpg

just so you know this is the wrong forum to ask these questions.   
This forum is for members looking for opinions on the grade of the books they have.  

just for you this book in mint condition is only worth maybe 10 dollars if you lucky.  

cheers