• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee CGC Signings 2018

10 posts in this topic

Well his appearance in Orlando last year was his last trip to Florida.....until he came to Orlando this year, but that was his last appearance in Florida....until 5 months after that, when he came back to Tampa, and that will be his last appearance in Florida.......stay tuned....

Just now, Mercury Man said:

Well his appearance in Orlando last year was his last trip to Florida.....until he came to Orlando this year, but that was his last appearance in Florida....until 5 months after that, when he came back to Tampa, and that will be his last appearance in Florida.......stay tuned....

Thanks Mercury Man!!

5 hours ago, pc12capt said:

I was wondering if there is any con or private signing Stan Lee will be doing either the rest of 2017 or 2018 that we can send comics to to have signed and CGC'd and have sent back to Canada?  Thanks everyone.  

Excelsior Collectibles are his official handlers.  You can send books to them and they have private signings every so often.

15 hours ago, pc12capt said:

I was wondering if there is any con or private signing Stan Lee will be doing either the rest of 2017 or 2018 that we can send comics to to have signed and CGC'd and have sent back to Canada?  Thanks everyone.  

He is going to be at Ace Arizona I believe Kevlar is facilitating that show

he's listed for Silicon Valley Comic Con in San Jose

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, slingload said:

I'd imagine it's hard to walk away from something that pays $120 every 10 seconds.

Maybe, but at some point he's going to be out of time and won't need it or care.