• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - The Batman who laughs/Dark Knights: Metal OA
1 1

9 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, EdouardN said:

Ethan Van Sciver made some splash and/or sequence in the Dawnbreaker Tie in also

I was the lucky collector to pull that in. I really like EVS's take on the character. The splash is not for sale, but feel free to check it out below.

I spoke to Felix the other day about the art to the Bat Who Laughs. Of course, I was too late to snag anything. It all sold out almost immediately after posting, which is not unusual for Felix's site. But what stuck Felix as odd was how many crossover collectors the character has. Guys like me (& Brian, apparently), who don't usually dive into the modern stuff, see something really cool in that character.

Hearty congratulations go out to the collector who got the cover. Considering your avatar, can we assume it's you, EdouardN?

The Batman Who Laughs.jpg

23 hours ago, Mr. Machismo said:

Fabok owner has all and won’t sell. Capullo covers avail are from Glapion and are $20K for #3 and 40-50k for #6. Dell’Otto are from David Ceci and likely 15k-ish based on his current...demands. 

Thanks so much for the info!