• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

96 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2017 at 3:17 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Tales of Suspense 39- 3.0 R- $1900

Really very nice 3.5++ feeling book but reduced to 3.0 because of tear on bc spine. Book has glue on spine and extra staple and appears to have amateur CT on bottom FC. Centerfold is attached firmly.

IMG_8334.JPG

IMG_8335.JPG

IMG_8336.JPG

IMG_8337.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

I have had a LOT of inquiries on this book with many detailed questions- I count 12 separate PM conversations. The only info I really have on this is what is listed. Pages are not brittle. Probably the nicest looking copy I have seen under $2k in a little while. I do not have a loupe or a black light. I did not do the glue or CT. It does not seem to be extensive on either count. The extra staple is near the center and is a little too far into the book for my preference. If I kept it I would get rid of that. 

My BOTTOM dollar on this book is $1650 NET plus shipping. 

I am not sure what would be involved in getting it a blue label but from my understanding most of the time that is 3-6 months and starts around $350-400. You can try that if you want or press it an enjoy it as it is.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have had a LOT of inquiries on this book with many detailed questions- I count 12 separate PM conversations. The only info I really have on this is what is listed. Pages are not brittle. Probably the nicest looking copy I have seen under $2k in a little while. I do not have a loupe or a black light. I did not do the glue or CT. It does not seem to be extensive on either count. The extra staple is near the center and is a little too far into the book for my preference. If I kept it I would get rid of that. 

My BOTTOM dollar on this book is $1650 NET plus shipping. 

I am not sure what would be involved in getting it a blue label but from my understanding most of the time that is 3-6 months and starts around $350-400. You can try that if you want or press it an enjoy it as it is.

Hey, I'll take it, sir, thanks.

Just crossed over the line with this TTA 27 with binder holes refilled and magic marker along spine for an inch.

Edited by grebal