• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New York Wintercon; December 1st-3rd, 2017; Queens, NY

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone plan on attending New York Wintercon this year?  I plan on attending for Blade Runner and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century autographs.  Please advise if you plan on attending, particularly if you have attended in the past.  This will be my first time attending.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by My young Padawan

6 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Skipped this again. Isn't this run by the same guy who was "arrested" at the Javits last year for stealing "garbage"?

In any event, I wasn't seeing upside to paying the $25 per day entrance fee.

Anyone go?

No i find it not worthy for the bucks 

And now this weekend is the ACE Comic Con at the Nassau Coliseum. Maybe that's the one sponsored by the guy who got 'arrested'. I don't recall. In any event, they want $55/day for general admission to this one, so that's not really a starter for me either.

20 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

And now this weekend is the ACE Comic Con at the Nassau Coliseum. Maybe that's the one sponsored by the guy who got 'arrested'. I don't recall. In any event, they want $55/day for general admission to this one, so that's not really a starter for me either.

The price is due to the guests they are having so the fan has to pay up :preach:

On 12/4/2017 at 7:34 PM, mrwoogieman said:

$55 bucks a day! :whatthe: :screwy:

On 12/4/2017 at 7:34 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Don't think so. I assume you're referring to this:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/31/new-york-comic-convention-organiser-barred-attending-new-york-comic-con/