• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC SS 9.6 Captain America 241 signed by Evans/Weaving/Johnston

2 posts in this topic

HI, folks;

I'm familiar with CGC Signature Series books signed by comic creators, but not so much when signed by celebrities so I was a bit surprised when I came across this Signature Series book signed by some of the key players in the 1st Captain America movie: Chris Evans (Captain America), Hugo Weaving (The Red Skull) and Joe Johnston (Director).

I don't think there are too many Captain America 241's signed by those three fellas and just wondering where you think this book will end up?  $500?  $1000?  Would love to hear your thoughts.  For the record, its not my book.  Here's the linky:  http://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dcaptain%2Bamerica%2B241%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1210479&id=1210479&itemType=0