• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holiday Sale! 20% off on all art in my Comic Art Shop
1 1

1 post in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am having a holiday sale from now through the end of December on everything in my Comic Art Shop! 20% off the listed prices on anything through New Years Day! 

I have been moving things over to for sale galleries on my CAF over the past weeks including lots of covers as well as splashes, interiors, trading card art, sketch cards, book illustrations, etc. So there is a wide variety of art and prices from $10 to low hundreds so it is all very affordable, especially during the sale. I may add more art in coming weeks as well, so check back periodically. ;) 

http://www.comicartshop.com/comicartshopsbycat.asp?View=A&Page=1&GCat=28210&Order=Date

Artists include Barry Windsor Smith, Adam Hughes, Joe Benitez, Simon Bisley, Scott Clark, Steve Ellis, Bo Hampton, James O'Barr, Mielan Zebrowski, Jonboy Meyers, Nei Rufino, Marat Mychaels, Steven Russell Black, Tony Shasteen, and many more! Just contact me through the Comic Art Shop email or PM me here to make a purchase. Paypal accepted and US shipping is $3 for sketch cards and $13 for regular sized 11x17 art via USPS. I will ship Internationally but please contact for cost as it all depends where it goes to.

Thanks for looking!