• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICE DROP! AVENGERS 196 9.8, Invincible 1 9.6, SOST 37 9.8, Catwoman 51 9.8 + MORE!

10 posts in this topic

This isn't my first rodeo on the boards, I've sold quite a few things on here and other venues. Quite trustworthy and honest, any questions regarding title please feel free to contact me within DM/PM.

Shipping is included within purchase price using Priority Mail, shipped within 24-hours of purchase completion 

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Form of payment is Paypal only.

No Returns ( I've never had an issue with ANYTHING I've sold on here. So 'Not as described', purchases please contact via PM)

No Trades (Unless you're trading cash! ;) ) 

Avengers 196 (1980) - 1st Taskmaster - CGC 9.8 - $550 SHIPPED (UPDATED -$490 SHIPPED!)    :news:SOLD!:news:

Avengers 196 9.8.jpg

Avengers 196 9.8 2.jpg

Edited by true_story1011

On 11/23/2017 at 8:30 PM, true_story1011 said:

This isn't my first rodeo on the boards, I've sold quite a few things on here and other venues. Quite trustworthy and honest, any questions regarding title please feel free to contact me within DM/PM.

Shipping is included within purchase price using Priority Mail, shipped within 24-hours of purchase completion 

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Form of payment is Paypal only.

No Returns ( I've never had an issue with ANYTHING I've sold on here. So 'Not as described', purchases please contact via PM)

No Trades (Unless you're trading cash! ;) ) 

Avengers 196 (1980) - 1st Taskmaster - CGC 9.8 - $550 SHIPPED (UPDATED -$490 SHIPPED!)

Avengers 196 9.8.jpg

Avengers 196 9.8 2.jpg

I'll take it!