• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bernie's (second) best...
2 2

30 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2017 at 5:02 PM, boomtown said:

Truthfully, you would be hard pressed to find a Wrightson cover done in the 70s that wasn't someone's favorite. He just did beautiful stuff throughout the whole decade. I wasn't even a fan of the DC Horror line, but the Wrightson and Adams covers kept sucking me back in.

This. :tink:

1 hour ago, divad said:

Funny how anything Wrightson brings out my fave boardies . . . :applause:

I do miss boardie Wrightson Fan (Scott). He hasn't posted here in well over a year, possibly 2. :sorry:

8 hours ago, Jayman said:

I do miss boardie Wrightson Fan (Scott). He hasn't posted here in well over a year, possibly 2. :sorry:

I miss Scott too :sorry:A fantastic and honorable boardie who has an incredible eye for collecting amazing books and taught me a great deal about precode horror and crime! 

Edited by bronze johnny

On 11/30/2017 at 8:02 PM, boomtown said:

Truthfully, you would be hard pressed to find a Wrightson cover done in the 70s that wasn't someone's favorite. He just did beautiful stuff throughout the whole decade. I wasn't even a fan of the DC Horror line, but the Wrightson and Adams covers kept sucking me back in.

Yep.

Howevwer, which of Bernie's books do you think comes in behins HOS 92?

40 minutes ago, drbanner said:

The cool thing about this book, and the early 100-Pagers, is that the back cover is the same image but nice and clean with no logo, text, etc.

dc494_extra.jpg

I'm glad we're in agreement on this one(thumbsu

Also find the eyes very creepy...