• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sold and Closed
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hey All, here is a nice high grade DD1 9.0 with Off-White pages. I've tried to price this attractively and I'm sure this is the nicest priced 9.0 on the market. Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal lol 

No Ho's or Probies

Payment by check is $8400 $8250 $8000 $7900 or by PayPal is $8650 $8500 $8300 $8200

Price includes USPS shipping and insurance 

US only, or if you really like it and are int'l, please send me a pm

No returns 

If you need more pics, or would like to send an offer, just send me a pm

A link to my kudos is in my sig line. 

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by SpideyFein

39 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

I remember buying 2 of those when I saw them on the comic book rack at the corner drug store.  One to read and one to collect.  I was 7, and Spidey was on the cover!  Ah, the good old days.

It doesn't get much cooler than that. You are (were) a smart man (boy).  You are the reason why we have these high-grade copies!  I never had the foresight to do that with my toys or books. 

Let's find DD a new home. Well, he'll still be in Hell's Kitchen, but you know what I'm saying.

$8000 shipped by check for this beauty 

Get your Cyber Monday shopping done in one shot lol 

Last two sales last year are $8880 and $8066 

On 2017-11-25 at 7:01 PM, SpideyFein said:

It doesn't get much cooler than that. You are (were) a smart man (boy).  You are the reason why we have these high-grade copies!  I never had the foresight to do that with my toys or books. 

A lot of us had neither the foresight nor the money to do that.  When picking up discarded pop bottles was your only source of income for comic buying, being able to find enough empties to buy one comic was an impressive enough feat let alone finding enough empty bottles for a duplicate copy.

On 11/25/2017 at 3:19 PM, Cliff R. said:

I remember buying 2 of those when I saw them on the comic book rack at the corner drug store.  One to read and one to collect.  I was 7, and Spidey was on the cover!  Ah, the good old days.

When I was seven I would have never thought to have bought a second copy, but always made sure to write my name in large block letters across the front cover to make sure none of my siblings tried to claim my comic as their own! Ah, the good old days...

17 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

When I was seven I would have never thought to have bought a second copy, but always made sure to write my name in large block letters across the front cover to make sure none of my siblings tried to claim my comic as their own! Ah, the good old days...

I always wanted to keep mine in their "original" state, even I though I beat them to death. When my brothers and I got toys or books, I remember hiding my brother's when I was upset. I was the baby of the bunch and let them have it when I could. I specifically remember tearing a Wolverine poster off the wall after a big fight. I was a little animal. Those surely were the good old days.