• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME GET MY GRAIL!!! BUYERS CAN GRAB A FREEBIE!
2 2

73 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Nick's Comics said:

Here's a preview of what's to come.

But first...The Christmas lights have to be put up.  So you'll just have to wait! lol  Wish me luck in not falling off of the roof! 

You must first learn to focus, grasshopper.

24 minutes ago, Nick's Comics said:

Here's a preview of what's to come.

FF 48

ASM 101

ASM 194

Surfer 1 &3

and more...

But first...The Christmas lights have to be put up.  So you'll just have to wait! lol  Wish me luck in not falling off of the roof! 

:popcorn:

7 hours ago, Nick's Comics said:

Hi gang! :hi: I just bought a grail and I dug myself a pretty deep hole in the process.  Most of the books I'm posting are from my personal collection and will be posted for the first time.  I'm going to run this thread until I meet my goal.  Once that happens the remaining books (if there are any) go back in box with the lid tightly shut!  If these don't sell I'll have to dig further into my "do not sell" box :cry: .

Thanks for looking!!!

All of the standard rules apply. :rulez:

No HOS'ers or Probies.

First :takeit: wins whether through PM or in the thread.

Shipping for raws to USA is $5 for 1-4 comics and $8 for 5-9 comics and $12 for 10 and up. Shipping to Canada is starting at $10. Other international pay exact cost.

Shipping on slabs is a flat rate of $12 for 1-1000 slabs inside the US. Canada will pay exact shipping cost.

Comics will come shipped in a box!

Paypal preferred but other methods considered.  No longer accepting :banana: as a form of payment!  (tsk)

Returns accepted so PM me if something's wrong and I'll make it right!

If it’s ok to ask what was the grail?