• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] RARE "This Island Bradman" Superman bar mitzvah comic book
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello folks!  I am offering up the rare "This Island Bradman" Superman comic book, which was commissioned by a very wealthy fellow for his son's Bar Mitzvah around 30 years ago.  Only around 200 of these comics were produced. 

The comic is in pretty nice condition.  I'm not a grader, so I am attaching several scans and photos so you can be the judge.  The book does not lay flat, and that should be obvious from the photographs. 

The price is $500.00.

The rules are the usual ones:

1.  The first :takeit:wins

2. Payment should be via Paypal or money order within two days of winning this comic book.

3.  I will only ship in the United States, and shipping is free via insured U.S. Postal Service priority mail.

4.  I will not sell this comic book to anyone on the Probation List or Hall of Shame.

Thanks, Lee

BradmanFront.jpg

BradmanBack.jpg

BradmanIndicia.jpg

BradmanPhotoSideView.jpg

BradmanPhotoCover.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lee B. said:

^^

:banana:

I've wanted one of these for a long time actually.  One of those books that has always eluded me.  Such a cool background story and piece of Superman history which makes it constitute as a grail book to me.

4 minutes ago, SkOw said:

:banana:

I've wanted one of these for a long time actually.  One of those books that has always eluded me.  Such a cool background story and piece of Superman history which makes it constitute as a grail book to me.

That's awesome!  I'm glad the book is going to a good home.  I randomly found it in a local comic shop a few days ago.  I don't think the shop realized what a rarity the book was.  It is a fun bit of comics history!  Best, Lee