• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cadence Comic Art - Holiday Sale Started

13 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Hal Turner said:

Thanks for sharing, Lucky. I do like modern OA and I've placed an order. Having to wait 48 hours to find out if the art is still available is a killer!

I got a response very quickly (easily within an hour) to the art I was interested in.  I was sent an invoice and I paid it.  Looking forward to getting it soon!  Let me know what you found the wait to be.

2 hours ago, ignimbrite said:

I have wanted one of the Jenny Frison Wonder Woman covers for a while now.

Why does it have to be so close to Christmas :$

I know. They're something. There's a lot of nice stuff there. And I also tried to get a page from Geoff Shaw's 1st Thanos issue this afternoon, after Felix dropped the art. Missed it by THAT much!

4 minutes ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

It's Modern Art collectors' heaven right now. Or perhaps for Vintage, too. Anyway, if we were at all discipline, or, and I speak for myself only--smart--we would just save all our money until this time of the year and just swim in the discounted art.

(thumbsu   I run between Cadence's, Essential's, and the Artist Choice's sales this time of year.  Once you remember they are going to occur it is easy to budget for them.

Edited by Lucky Baru

Interesting, I noticed that some of the pieces I had my eye on had their prices raised, before being discounted, along with those that had already been on sale where it would of been cheaper to buy them at their original price with the sale , then now even with the new discount applied. And this was only around a month ago.

4 minutes ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

Interesting, I noticed that some of the pieces I had my eye on had their prices raised, before being discounted, along with those that had already been on sale where it would of been cheaper to buy them at their original price with the sale , then now even with the new discount applied. And this was only around a month ago.

Care to share what pages and which website?  I ask as I have been looking at the art I purchased from Cadence for months and several pieces I didn't - those did not go up in price.  The covers from Rafael Albuquerque, Delcan Shalvey, Ryan Stegman, and AAron Kuder haven't move in price except to go down due to the discounts applied to them.

24 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

Care to share what pages and which website?  I ask as I have been looking at the art I purchased from Cadence for months and several pieces I didn't - those did not go up in price.  The covers from Rafael Albuquerque, Delcan Shalvey, Ryan Stegman, and AAron Kuder haven't move in price except to go down due to the discounts applied to them.

Hold on I just check my paypal history since I bought one of the pieces that was the same price, and confused it with something else. My bad.

20 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

I got a response very quickly (easily within an hour) to the art I was interested in.  I was sent an invoice and I paid it.  Looking forward to getting it soon!  Let me know what you found the wait to be.

So far, I'm at 30 hours...and counting....

Edit: And just received notice that the artwork is available! 

Edited by Hal Turner