• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Desert Wind 2018 Convention/Signing schedule
5 5

51 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2018 at 1:25 AM, Celestial Comics said:

More conventions and signings have been added including Chris Claremont, Joe Rubinstein and Joe Romita Jr is Las Vegas signings.

When will you guys post your Fall Legends line up?

On 7/13/2018 at 2:17 PM, Celestial Comics said:

John Romita Sr signing and Legends In the Fall Tour announced.

Announced WHERE?

To clarify, I see the JRSR post, but I don't see anything titled "Legends in the Fall Tour" on the boards.  Got a link?

Edited by RadiantGraphix

On 7/16/2018 at 6:34 PM, ALM3 said:

Any idea when we can submit for another Stan signing?

Go to Celestial-comics.com to get submission info to submit for Stan Lee. It should be taking place in the next month or two. We are waiting for the exact signing date to be given to us.

On 7/14/2018 at 7:43 PM, RadiantGraphix said:

Announced WHERE?

To clarify, I see the JRSR post, but I don't see anything titled "Legends in the Fall Tour" on the boards.  Got a link?

We should have more details up before the first. Just letting people know it is coming.

I can't get a hold of Sharon.  I've emailed her several times over the past two weeks with no response.  I sent in a couple books to be signed (most recent Jim Lee and most recent Stan Lee), and was wondering when my card would be charged.  Also, I barely filled out the submission form and emailed her asking to call me when she had the form in hand to help me out but never heard from her.

Any ideas?

On 8/5/2018 at 2:31 PM, Eric2123 said:

I can't get a hold of Sharon.  I've emailed her several times over the past two weeks with no response.  I sent in a couple books to be signed (most recent Jim Lee and most recent Stan Lee), and was wondering when my card would be charged.  Also, I barely filled out the submission form and emailed her asking to call me when she had the form in hand to help me out but never heard from her.

Any ideas?

We came back from San Diego buried under books and stuff. And with the change in the Stan Lee signings we barely had time to get ready to get packed for the show in Hawaii the beginning of August. We then took a vacation and returned home this past Monday. Sharon has several hundred e-mails she has been going through. Some customers asking for status updated from books turned in at San Diego and CGC has bearly had time to enter everything into their computer system, so we had no new information to tell. Those same customers would then e-mail the next day asking the same thing. So Sharon is wading through all of that. Please forward me the emails you send to her and I will check on them. Send to Chandler@desertwindcomics.com. BUT please note we leave in the afternoon for TerrifiCon this weekend and several signings with creators like John Romita Sr. SO I will not be able to get to the emails until we get back in the office next Tuesday. Anything submitted to us to be signed with the exception of Stan Lee will be signed even if you have not been billed yet.

Edited by Celestial Comics

On 8/31/2018 at 8:10 PM, DonDante said:

Anyone else getting replies from Sharon? I emailed a couple days ago and wondering what the turnaround time is now.

The schedule says they are at Long Beach Comic Con so I would give them time to get back home, and back in the office before they reply. 

Why do people continue to use these people?  There are other facilitators who do the same signings and guess what?  They return calls/emails fast.  No really they do.  They also gasp,  submit the books to cgc quickly.  I know bonkers.   They also care if the customer is happy and don't have the mindset,  money in hand so customer service is done done done.  Seriously they do.

If you have had difficulty in reaching Sharon please do the following.

CC Chandler@desertwindcomics.com on your last email and please identify yourself in your email to us.

We have been getting a ton of emails that say the following.

”can I get an update”

and that is it.. no name or order number or anything to identify who you are other then we have to research who the email belongs to. And many times the customer has not included that info with their order. So we have no way to look anything up other then to email back and say who is this?

and 

last if you feel the need to post here at least tell us who you are so we can try to contact you. Unfortunately your CGC board name does not tell us who you are. Thank you.

Edited by Celestial Comics