• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink November Auction — post ‘em if you got ‘em (or if you lost ‘em)
7 7

98 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

My poor thread. I was keen to start the 2017 ComicLink thread and someone got it yanked. :(

I sure hope none of the mods reach out with an explanation.  That would be ridiculous.  Silence is best, just let everyone wonder what got it pulled so this one can hit 80 pages then somebody can do the exact same thing.  That's a much better plan.

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

My poor thread. I was keen to start the 2017 ComicLink thread and someone got it yanked. :(

did your thread inappropriately touch anyone or anything or look at anyone in a way that could be interpreted in some way as meaning something  in the last 100 years? If so..Thats why it got yanked!

14 minutes ago, Doc Joe said:

did your thread inappropriately touch anyone or anything or look at anyone in a way that could be interpreted in some way as meaning something  in the last 100 years? If so..Thats why it got yanked!

Maybe it pulled a Matt Lauer.

5 hours ago, bc said:
5 hours ago, 1Cool said:

nice book - not mine

Werewolf By night 32.jpg

Would have been a sweet score !

-bc

I was blown away by it, maybe next time, Andrew?

There were 2 WBN 32s in NM 9.6, one had a Stan Lee sig and went for (IIRC) around $400 less than the clean copy.

When they disappeared DavidtheDavid's thread, I thought it might be a good time to post a couple of c-link books that arrived on Monday (a Savage Tales 1 in 6.5 and low grade FF 4), but with all the elite books being posted so quickly I've chickened out again.

Edited by grebal
the non-SS book (clean copy) went for 450 more

3 minutes ago, grebal said:

I was blown away by it, maybe next time?

There were 2 WBN 32s in NM 9.4, one had a Stan Lee sig and went for (IIRC) around $400 less than the clean copy.

When they disappeared DavidtheDavid's thread, I thought it might be a good time to post a couple of c-link books that arrived on Monday (a Savage Tales 1 in 6.5 and low grade FF 4), but with all the elite books being posted so quickly I've chickened out again.

Congrats on the FF #4 :) Savage Conan is not too shabby either ;) 

Just now, grebal said:

I was blown away by it, maybe next time?

There were 2 WBN 32s in NM 9.4, one had a Stan Lee sig and went for (IIRC) around $400 less than the clean copy.

Post away man! Would enjoy seeing what ya got.

-bc

4 minutes ago, grebal said:

Sure, thanks guys, what the heck, I'm still very pleased with them.

IMG_5266.thumb.JPG.318b72453b15a61ae38f74024c4bd575.JPG

IMG_5263.thumb.JPG.b5dcff75f8965b9ca1a0c0cd8e98e7dc.JPG

Nice books, you dirt bag collector. :sumo: 

1 hour ago, grebal said:

I was blown away by it, maybe next time, Andrew?

There were 2 WBN 32s in NM 9.6, one had a Stan Lee sig and went for (IIRC) around $400 less than the clean copy.

The SS copy had the Stan Lee signature across Moon Knight's face, so that poor placement likely affected the hammer price of the signed copy.