• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(All Sold Pending payment). High Grade CGC 9.8 Tomb of Dracula 10, Marvel Spotlight 5 CGC 9.2, FF 112 9.6
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Hi. Howard Harris here. I have been dealing in Silver and Golden Age Comics for over 30 years, but this is my first Sale post on the forum. Many of you know me from Shows and my shop. I set up at San Diego for over 22 years. Here are a few references

Friends with Richard (Bedrock Comics) Evans and done business with for over 30 years.   

Friends with Harley Yee for over 25 years and sold Tens of Thousands of Dollars to him. 

Friends with Terry Oneal for over 25 years and sold Tens of thousands of dollars to him. 

Friends with TriColorBrian for over 20 years sold him thousands of comics. 

Rules 

First "take it" in thread or PM wins, I will look at earliest post.

-US Only

Paypal , due within 48 hours

Postal Money order due n 7 days. 

-No members on probation or hall of shame

Shipping insurance is included. 

No trades.

Since the Books are higher dollar. I would also like references when Pmd.  I will Post a few more if these do well in the next couple of days. I will enertain reasonable offers. Thanks for looking. 

First up is FF #112, 9.6 I thinks it is accurately graded. Hard to find with that black cover that nice.  Sorry about the glare. Will get better.

$1500.00 Paypal.

$1350.00 Postal Money order.

20171128_125928-1.jpg

20171128_125850-1.jpg

Edited by hhwolfman

15 minutes ago, hhwolfman said:

Hi. Howard Harris here. I have been dealing in Silver and Golden Age Comics for over 30 years, but this is my first Sale post on the forum. Many of you know me from Shows and my shop. I set up at San Diego for over 22 years. Here are a few references

Friends with Richard (Bedrock Comics) Evans and done business with for over 30 years.   

Friends with Harley Yee for over 25 years and sold Tens of Thousands of Dollars to him. 

Friends with Terry Oneal for over 25 years and sold Tens of thousands of dollars to him. 

Rules 

First "take it" in thread or PM wins, I will look at earliest post.

-US Only

Paypal , due within 48 hours

Postal Money order due n 7 days. 

-No members on probation or hall of shame

Shipping insurance is included. 

Since the Books are higher dollar. I would also like references when Pmd.  I will Post a few more if these do well in the next couple of days. Thanks for looking. 

First up is FF #112, 9.6 I thinks it is accurately graded. Hard to find with that black cover that nice. 

20171128_125928-1.jpg

20171128_125850-1.jpg

Nice book, Howard. What is the price?

45 minutes ago, *matterus023* said:

Damn would of loved that book. If you got it though Dan couldn't of gone to a better member. Congrats all round

Thanks bro, but it was SOLD by the time I got to it. Yeah man, what a great book, and one that rarely comes up. I've only seen one other. 

On 11/28/2017 at 12:56 PM, hhwolfman said:

Well, the first part is true, but "thousands" of comics?  I don't remember that that many... lol  Maybe hundreds of comics is more accurate.  Congrats on the first sale Howard... (thumbsu Maybe I should offer my TOD 10...heh, heh..