• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Liefeld and Signature Series

5 posts in this topic

For future reference for those looking to get signature series on a Rob Liefeld book, he wrote this in his Facebook page:

"Quick note, I will no longer accept CGC submissions from Excelsior Collectibles. I am completely aware that they represent Stan Lee but if you would like my signature on any Marvel comics that I have done I will not sign items submitted through their staff or facilitators. Just something to be aware of moving forward in 2018! Exciting times ahead!

NOTE - A raw signature is not a problem and that’s where most of signature culture resides. But any CGC submission from Excelsior is not going to occur."

Update from Rob 12/20:

"HEAD’S UP! My time honoring CGC as a facilitator is coming to a close. I will have one last CGC signing in early 2018 so contact your witnesses. I’ll have a date announced shortly."

Edited by ComicHeroU
Updated with new relevant info

Good