• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League - restarting the thread
1 1

855 posts in this topic

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

Jabronis all over the internet still believe it doesn't exist. It's as if they don't research before s^&*posting... It's alright. I'll be the cut's knight in shining armor. Wasting my time telling them how wrong they are before it's finally released...

17 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

I'm shocked!

JL_sales.png.c380005edbfecd7e97c6c803d9d01972.png

Bluray/DVD sales data has been updated recently, and this film has taken in $60M domestically in home theater sales. The same level a solid solo film would bring in. Imagine if WB had stuck to a bigger plan.

:facepalm:

It was all about them bonuses that the head of the studios got.

8 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Except for the moustache issue(which was really overblown anyway), I think Cavil shined as Superman. Shame we probably won't see him again in the role.

I disagree on the mustache issue. The first 30-second clip that Whedon added, prefaced the entire movie, and Cavill looked worse than a video game. It set the tone, and almost every scene they used the VFX on his face detracted from them.

I know that Cavill is open (and hoping) to return as Superman, but sadly (as you mention), we likely won't see him again. DC's 2 biggest characters and WB couldn't find a way to make it work with (IMO) the best actors for them. True shame.

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut