• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four #12 CGC 8.5 Unrestored Universal Off-White to White Pages

5 posts in this topic

Here's one you don't see every day...

Fantastic Four #12 CGC 8.5 Unrestored Universal Off-White to White Pages asking $8499 $8250 $8000 via paypal.  If paying by cash, money order or check you can deduct 3% 

If you want to make an offer I am open to listen.  However "I'll take it" in this thread gets first dibs and multiple claims will be decided by the time stamp when I received them.  Open to reasonable offers but I think this is priced fairly.  Had it listed on ebay but I pulled the auction, figured let me knock a few bucks off and see if a boardie wants to give it the new home it deserves.

Certification Number: 1239409003

Grader Notes:  light spine stress lines breaks color
small stain left center of back cover
very light crease left top of back cover

Shipping in US or Canada is included. Overseas shipping is at actual cost. 

No HOS or Probation members.

No returns on graded books. 

Payment by Check/ MO or PayPal. Books will ship after check clears. I will ship within 5 business days of payment, if not sooner.

I sell on ebay as Comicpalooza / I’ve posted on the board for some time (mostly to show club memberships) and I'm located in NYC ( Manhattan ) 

ff12_pic_front.jpg

ff12_pic_back.jpg

ff12_front_scan.jpg

ff12_back_scan.jpg

Edited by texmurphy2099