• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA, HO HO HO EDITION IS CLOSED!
5 5

576 posts in this topic

Laugh Comics 77

Flat  and  glossy,   tight with  white  pages.   Some  general  wear,  especially along  the upper edge  FC
And  here's  an interesting  new  flaw: Lower  RH  FC,  there  is  a  round  embossed   space,   someone  
clipped  the  cover  with   a  notary  public  seal,  lollol

Yours  for $25  SOLD!

VMuOwzb.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Iron Man 55

First  Thanos,  just in  time  for  the  next  Avengers  movie!

And  this  one  is  affordable!  (read:  wretched condition)

Good  sized  corner off  lower  LH  FC,   somewhat larger  corner off  lower  RH BC,  upper  staple  is  hanging  on  by  a thread,   
lower  staple  is  detached.  Interior  is  nice  with  white pages, 

O'street  G  is  $110,  yours for  $45  SOLD!

prTl5pM.jpg

Edited by catrick339

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Laugh Comics 77

Flat  and  glossy,   tight with  white  pages.   Some  general  wear,  especially along  the upper edge  FC
And  here's  an interesting  new  flaw: Lower  RH  FC,  there  is  a  round  embossed   space,   someone  
clipped  the  cover  with   a  notary  public  seal,  lollol

Yours  for $25

VMuOwzb.jpg

I’ll Take It 

X-Force 2

Second  Deadpool,   who  needs  to  grab  a  beautiful  copy  before  the  second  movie?

There just  isn't  anything  wrong  with  this book,  it's  gorgeous. 

Yours  for  $15

rsxoZrX.jpg

Fantagor 1

The oversized issue  with  the  cardstock  cover,   and this  one is  very  pretty. 

Richard  Corben  throughout,   and  there's juuust  enough  nudity    that  this  is  an  ADULTS ONLY   ITEM

You  must  be  eighteen or older  to  purchase,   and  you  must  send  me  an  age  statement before  I  will ship. 

That  being said,  it's  flat  and  square  and  clean,  with  a  minimal  amount  of  general  wear,   with  white pages, 

Asking  $30  SOLD! 

nhy9K3F.jpg

Edited by catrick339

And  that's it  for  a  while,    I'm  taking  a  dinner  break.   Back in  a  couple  hours  for  an  evening push  with  the  second  batch  of  fun!
See  you  around   8 PM  or  thereabouts. 

33 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Iron Man 55

Good  sized  corner off  lower  LH  FC,   somewhat larger  corner off  lower  RH BC,  upper  staple  is  hanging  on  by  a thread,   

O'street  G  is  $110,  yours for  $45

prTl5pM.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Iron Man 55

O'street  G  is  $110,  yours for  $45

prTl5pM.jpg

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Fantagor 1

The oversized issue  with  the  cardstock  cover,   and this  one is  very  pretty. 

Richard  Corben  throughout,   and  there's juuust  enough  nudity    that  this  is  an  ADULTS ONLY   ITEM

You  must  be  eighteen or older  to  purchase,   and  you  must  send  me  an  age  statement before  I  will ship. 

That  being said,  it's  flat  and  square  and  clean,  with  a  minimal  amount  of  general  wear,   with  white pages, 

Asking  $30

nhy9K3F.jpg

Take it :takeit:

11 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Dug  through  while  I'm  having  a  second  cuppa,   here's the oddest  PCH  item  I have  for this  thread:

Venus  13,  remaindered  and  restapled in  a cover  from  Red  Circle  4

This is  actually  listed in Overstreet,   evidently  someone  ran  across  a  warehouse  find of  unused  covers  from  Red  Circle,   got their  hands on 
a  stack of  stripped  comics,  and  stapled  the  two  together.  

Cover  has  chipping  all around the perimeter and a 2" tear  LH BC,  and the lower (new)  staple  has   some  rust  with  just a  touch  of  migration. Interior is
quite  nice,  offwhite  to  white pages.  No  Venus  collection  is  truly  complete  without  this  weird-arse  listed  variant,   lollol

Asking  $100

rSLkyTS.jpg

j78TkMp.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

Who likes  obscure  50's  DC's?

Frontier Fighters 1 

Listed  as  scarce  I  Overstreet

Featuring  Davy Crockett,  plus  Buffalo  Bill  by  Kubert

Some  general  wear,  but  nothing  horrid,   decent  gloss  left,   small split  upper  spine,  tight  spine  and  CF  with  offwhite  pages

$90 takes  it  home  SOLD!

rxyQHiG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

This  was a  fun little  find!  There's  more  crazy  stuff  out  there  in  the giveaways  than  you  can  ever  encompass.

The  Case Of The  Wasted  Water

A  giveaway  by  RHEEM  water heaters,   circa  1972 or  so  according  to  O'street.    Yes,  it's  listed. 

Here's the fun bit:     16 pages  of  color  art  by  NEAL  ADAMS.     I  kid you not. 

Gorgeous  flat  copy,  offwhite  pages.     Attention   Adams  completists!  :D

Asking  $40

H6SD6t6.jpg

All  Love  Romances 26 (#1)

Various  bits  of pencil  FC,   small split  lower  spine, otherwise tight  and solid,  a few small  tears  along  spine  BC,  tight  with  white pages. 

Continuation   of   the title  Ernie  comics,  there  are a  couple  holdover  teen humor  stories  in this  issue,   must've been  leftover inventory.

$20 takes it.  SOLD!

6SdQn0j.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

All  Love  Romances 26 (#1)

Various  bits  of pencil  FC,   small split  lower  spine, otherwise tight  and solid,  a few small  tears  along  spine  BC,  tight  with  white pages. 

Continuation   of   the title  Ernie  comics,  there  are a  couple  holdover  teen humor  stories  in this  issue,   must've been  leftover inventory.

$20 takes it. 

6SdQn0j.jpg