• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA, HO HO HO EDITION IS CLOSED!
5 5

576 posts in this topic

Muggsy Mouse 2

Well  there's Muggsy  with  his   badly  caricturized  native  bearers  on  the  cover,  pretty  racist  by  today's  standards. 

Spine  roll,  general wear,   particularly  along  RH edge FC.  Couple  tears  LH  edge BC. 

Still tight,   offwhite pages. 

$15  takes it. 

quIKue9.jpg

Just now, catrick339 said:

Muggsy Mouse 2

Well  there's Muggsy  with  his   badly  caricturized  native  bearers  on  the  cover,  pretty  racist  by  today's  standards. 

Spine  roll,  general wear,   particularly  along  RH edge FC.  Couple  tears  LH  edge BC. 

Still tight,   offwhite pages. 

$15  takes it. 

quIKue9.jpg

take it

Two Fisted  Tales 41,  last issue

Lower  spine  split  to  staple,   general  wear including  large  dogears,  touch of  soiling  in logo  and word balloon  FC,  bit more
on  upper inside  cover  and upper  page 1.  Nothing  affecting  art,  page  one is an editorial about  shutting  down  the series. 
Tight  with  white  pages,  great  Jack  Davis  cover 

Asking  $20

esuXCf8.jpg

Two Fisted  Tales 41,  last issue

Lower  spine  split  to  staple,   general  wear including  large  dogears,  touch of  soiling  in logo  and word balloon  FC,  bit more
on  upper inside  cover  and upper  page 1.  Nothing  affecting  art,  page  one is an editorial about  shutting  down  the series. 
Tight  with  white  pages,  great  Jack  Davis  cover 

Asking  $20

esuXCf8.jpg

take it

37 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Madhouse 2,  1954 edition

Farrell's  try  at  channeling  EC's  success with  Mad.

Touch of  spine  roll,   some  general  wear.  There's  an odd  printing  error  inside,   extreme  RH  edge  of  the inside pages
has  a touch o  printers  color inks about  a  quarter   inch  deep,   upper  and lower.   Doesn't touch  the  art but it's  a bit odd.

Small  light  water  lower  LH  BC,  otherwise  glossy,  tight,  offwhite pages. 

Yours for $40

UPIxuWB.jpg

Take it

Modern  Comics 76

Buy it  for  the  Blackhawk  story,   stick  around  for  the  six  page  Torchy  cavorting  in  an evening  gown
with  the  bullfighters,  :D

Spine  roll,    several  small pieces  out  FC,  a couple  tears  to boot.  Lower  spine  split   a  couple inches. Looks like  the silverfish
have  been  at  the upper  spine,  it's  split   a couple inches too.  Interior  is  tight  with  white pages,    a  solid  reader. 

Asking  $20

VhfZqYx.jpg

Modern  Comics 76

Buy it  for  the  Blackhawk  story,   stick  around  for  the  six  page  Torchy  cavorting  in  an evening  gown
with  the  bullfighters,  :D

Spine  roll,    several  small pieces  out  FC,  a couple  tears  to boot.  Lower  spine  split   a  couple inches. Looks like  the silverfish
have  been  at  the upper  spine,  it's  split   a couple inches too.  Interior  is  tight  with  white pages,    a  solid  reader. 

Asking  $20

VhfZqYx.jpg

Take 

Two Fisted  Tales 41 is  SOLD!  Thanks  Robot!

Madhouse 2,  1954 edition  is  SOLD!  Thanks  Ed!

Modern  76 is  SOLD!  Thanks  Greg!

4 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Only -7 in WPG :) !

Hope your dog is OK, was this someone trying to hurt her on purpose or an accident?

Don't know if it was a sicko or a junky dropping something.

Sorry to thread carp more than usual Rick,you can get me back in my first ever sales thread soon.

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Sorry to thread carp more than usual Rick,you can get me back in my first ever sales thread soon.

Seems more intentional. What kind of addict 'loses' their drugs?

To do that to a poor pup though that is really sick. 

14 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Oboy!  TOMFOOLERY  GALORE  ON  TAP!

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Here's one  I've never seen  before.  With everything  I've  seen  over the years  this one has  always  escaped me. 

Four  Color 752,  Mandrake  The  Magician

Great  painted  cover,   tight  and  glossy  with  white  pages, bit of  stacking  roll,  minor  general  wear.  Here's the funny
bit,  lower  RH FC  is  embossed  with  a notary  republic  stamp.

Yours for $40

4PSBzSl.jpg

:takeit: