• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

11 posts in this topic

I’m bumping this thread cause I had some interest in one of the books recently so I thought I’d see if anyone else is interested.

Haven't been around for a while, pretty much out of the comics biz but have a couple kinda cool books leftover that I'm going to be listing here.

I think I still have a kudos thread, I'll try to find it and add it to this post.

Rules are pretty much standard. No HOSers or probies. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Shipping is included in the price to Canada and the cont. US unless otherwise stated.

Paypal, cheque or money order are fine, but cheques have to clear before I'll ship.

Feel free to threadcrap and PM any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking.

I might be listing some statues as well...

Edited by quadman78

First up is a book that doesn't come up very often. This is the Superman Bradman book. If you're not familiar with it you should google it...pretty cool story, but the gist is that a family in the UK had the book made for their sons bat mitvah. Exact numbers of the print run vary but it is considered a very rare Superman book. 

This copy comes with a pretty cool letter from the original seller explaining how they came by the book.

Asking $1000 shipped

6DFD299F-4003-4AD2-A9B8-B8A4C0393239_zps

Next up is a book I've "sold" twice but has fallen through both times so here it is again. The Stand Captain Trips signed by Stephen King. One of the very very few books signed by Mr King. Not to mention is a CGC 9.9.

Sold 

17D4DADD-B8B4-4275-9FE9-1B3E9D23D5CB_zps

DEFF9A28-2141-4C55-BE4F-45A00490EC44_zps

9C651608-B4CD-4601-B92A-E6E17A76469C_zps

Edited by quadman78