• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part 3 Brian's (ffasm58) collection 9.2 and higher ASM, Avengers, DD, FF, Sgt. Fury, X-men and more!
6 6

275 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Jack Linguini said:

Just a quick note. I bought several books from this collection and they are so beautiful.
Perfect books. beautiful colors. Like someone went back in time and took them directly from the printers to CGC.

+1 I have bought 5 books so far and they are just beautiful.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:47 PM, Jordysnordy said:

I would also like to add that I purchased a pair of books from the earlier thread it they are awesome , wish I could’ve claimed a few others.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:47 PM, Jordysnordy said:

I have a bought a LOT of books from this thread. and the two previous ones, lol.  And as everyone has said, they're awesome copies, Francisco is great to work with, and it's for a great cause.  If you're sitting on the fence about picking something up, jump off and grab it (and save my wallet the hit lol ). 

Edited by ChiSoxFan

3 hours ago, pickycollector said:

:takeit:if still available

A bold strategy, Cotton.

On 1/24/2018 at 1:58 PM, Dutch74 said:

I am really :censored: by this. I sent a PM within minutes after AS68 and 72 were posted, I never got any answer and now they are sold to somebody else who sent a PM. Is this how sales are being made in this forum? Good luck with the remainder of this auction.

classy

Today, in another thread, I was senselessly accused of many things, but one thing was certainly true.

Some time ago, I should not have publicly complained about the way Francesco dealt with my offer through PM. He showed more class than I did by resolving the issue through PM. Before and after the discussion, I bought several of his books and I cherish each and everyone of them, especially because of their origin. If I ever get in a situation like Brian is, I hope I will have friends like Francesco. So, this is a sincere, public apology from my part.

Seeing what happened in other threads, there could be a lot of inappropriate reactions, and I hope that boardies will refrain from that, out of respect for Francesco and Brian. If you want to bash me, please do so in a separate thread.

best, E