• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part 3 Brian's (ffasm58) collection 9.2 and higher ASM, Avengers, DD, FF, Sgt. Fury, X-men and more!
6 6

275 posts in this topic

On 12/1/2017 at 2:48 PM, loboagain said:

This is part 3 of Brian's collection and before I get started, Brian would like to post a message of thanks and talk a little bit about his collection.

Message from Brian (ffasm58):

Gang, here we are.  I want to send my heartfelt "thank you" to everyone who've supported me with words of encouragement and love.  Battling Stage 4 cancer continues, it's painful.  However, the deep internal struggle of parting with my comic collection which took 50 years to put together as a "TRUE COLLECTOR" is heart breaking and cannot be described fully.  I hope you will enjoy the comics half as much as I still do. 

From here on, all the books sold come from near complete runs of the majority of the major Marvel silver age titles.

My friends, aloha to all.

From Hawaii,

Bruddah Brian (ffasm58)

Payment via PayPal, money order or check is accepted.  US shipping is $12 for one book, additional book is $2 unless noted and international buyers, please PM for prices. 

No HOS or probation members

First :takeit:is the winner and always open to offers.   Please PM with questions.

Thanks for looking and here we go......

Amazing Spider-man 94 CGC 9.2 $125

asm 94183.jpg

asm 94184.jpg

asm 94185.jpg

:takeit: