• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's already that time of the year: Show your favs of 2017!
3 3

59 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SECollector said:

I love early ASMs and I love 7.5s. These are awesome! :headbang:

Thank you,

I've found some 7.5's can be beautiful, solid copies with fantastic eye appeal and of course can be had for a fraction of their higher grade counter-parts. They satisfy my both my OCD and my budget, lol.

On 12/6/2017 at 3:40 PM, zhamlau said:

My two big pick ups for the year. The AF15 i picked up raw from the 2nd owner of the book (he got it for less then cover price he told be back in the 60's, good investment I would say) and had it pressed/cleaned/graded. Was happy with result. The TTA27 I picked up in CL, was surprised it was only a 5.0 was thinking about regrading. Anyway, those are my two.

1stPrimeSpidey.JPG

RADF34832017313_18111.jpgwell done !

well done !

On 12/6/2017 at 3:10 PM, Jaylam said:

Added these to my Spidey collection this year. 

5a284e5d9226b_asm7.5.thumb.jpg.efef394a438888e9e148006c7fb011ed.jpg

Always really liked the cover on 24.  

And totally onboard with your thoughts on 7.5.  It’s a tremendous “value grade”.  A great looking book for a fraction of the cost of the 9.0+ ranges.

8 hours ago, jharvey said:

I'm so happy to finally get a nice looking copy of the 1st Black Widow appearance.

IMG_7295.JPG

That is a nice looking copy. Congrats on the pick up. This book has really been holding value. Hard to get a nice one without a mortgage.