• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help I.D.ing some pieces... please help if you can!

22 posts in this topic

Trying to identify a variety of pieces.  Any sort of help would be appreciated!

Here's the first ones.  You all might recognize one of the pics here as from my attempt to ID earlier this week.  Now I've got the full pieces for you to look at.

Here's Jughead... and Betty (er... nuude.  Yeah.   Not that naughty, don't be fooled.  There really wasn't that much to cover, the black boxes are there as an abundance of caution.)... and Veronica.  With a re-up of the signatures pic again.  

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

There are familiar elements to this one, too.
The signature line has been no help, either.  I can't find any comic book reference to 'The Carriers' which matches the content of this page.  I suppose this could easily be an indie, chapbook, or student project.

12.jpg

13.jpg

13 hours ago, thethedew said:

I have a working hypothesis of who this might be, am working on it.  If anyone could confirm while I'm waiting, that would be most welcome.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Pretty sure that's Jen Broomall.

1 hour ago, malvin said:

Thanks Yoram, but what I see there is someone who hasn't had new work in a few years. He also has no social media presence. That's my definition of disappeared! 

Malvin 

He was always quiet and reserved, even when he was attending the Toronto OA gatherings.  Looking at that list, I say he's been out of comics since 2009, and I probably haven't spoken to him since around that time.