• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bestest Thread of all the threads ever all time !!!!! GA/SA/BA
3 3

379 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I don't know but its so odd.  I mean he had multiple copies of big keys and didn't grade any of those...odd

It could also have been his childhood books which he deemed as valuable (shrug)

Good story though.....Remember that collection with CGC 3.0 BA Bats? haha

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

It could also have been his childhood books which he deemed as valuable (shrug)

Good story though.....Remember that collection with CGC 3.0 BA Bats? haha

lol  yeah that sounds awful.....this collection is seriously the most impressive thing ive seen collecting.  When I was looking through it my heart was pacing every time I came to a batman or tec key.....then its there...then there are 2....oooh wait 3.....omg 4....thats literally what i went through for 6 hours with my buddy.

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

lol  yeah that sounds awful.....this collection is seriously the most impressive thing ive seen collecting.  When I was looking through it my heart was pacing every time I came to a batman or tec key.....then its there...then there are 2....oooh wait 3.....omg 4....thats literally what i went through for 6 hours with my buddy.

Yeah it's neat how it ran the full spectrum. What I meant was the collection of slabs, not the collection as a whole. I remember one time I saw a Micronauts #1 CGC 2.5 at a con for 30$ doh!

9 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Yeah it's neat how it ran the full spectrum. What I meant was the collection of slabs, not the collection as a whole. I remember one time I saw a Micronauts #1 CGC 2.5 at a con for 30$ doh!

oooh wow lol....yea i know what you were  saying...