• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art Adams sig from the late '90s...

4 posts in this topic

Hey all...found this recently in a collection I bought.  The sig looks legit as far as I can tell, but it's also numbered (97/1500), so I'm guessing it came from a re-seller who contracted with Adams? 

Clueless about this area of the hobby, so any help as to authenticity and/or who offered this would be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

art-adams-sig.JPG

Edited by jools&jim

16 hours ago, jools&jim said:

Hey all...found this recently in a collection I bought.  The sig looks legit as far as I can tell, but it's also numbered (97/1500), so I'm guessing it came from a re-seller who contracted with Adams? 

Clueless about this area of the hobby, so any help as to authenticity and/or who offered this would be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

art-adams-sig.JPG

That looks like a Dynamic Forces signed and numbered book. Check behind the Board to see if they have the cert on it. That usually gives all the details.

On 12/4/2017 at 11:35 AM, seanfingh said:

That looks like a Dynamic Forces signed and numbered book. Check behind the Board to see if they have the cert on it. That usually gives all the details.

doh! 

And so it is -- thanks man! 

That's what I get for not taking the book out of the bag -- the cert wasn't behind the book/board, but was actually tucked inside the front cover.

Thanks again!

art-adams-DF-CoA.JPG