• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% PRICE DROP! Captain America Comics ALL CGC Graded

12 posts in this topic

Up for sale are a range of Captain America books from 100-107.

ALL REMAINING BOOKS HAVE BEEN REDUCED BY 20% AS SHOWN IN THEIR DESCRIPTIONS!

All books are CGC blue label. 

I accept PayPal only 

Payment is due within 48 hours of purchase

Shipping - International shipping is offered on this book. I will be shipping the book via International Express Mail. Shipping will be a flat rate of $25. I will pay anything above this. Please note that I am located in Australia so it will take approximately a week to two weeks for the book to arrive. Tracking will be provided once the book has been sent.

1st :takeit:gets the comic book

If there are negotiations via PM, phone or any other method of communication, an :takeit: gets the book.

Please no problem buyers, including House Of Shame or Probationary members.

For feedback please refer to batman_90 or unlimited_gaming_and_collectibles on eBay. It will show that I have had many high items sell on both accounts with 100% positive feedback. 

Please note that I am not accepting returns on these books so please inspect all images carefully and feel free to ask any questions before purchasing.

Edited by Batman_90