• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW! The 1.5 Cap 1 in the CC auction already at 51k!

60 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Mmehdy said:

over the years on this forum...I suggested time and time again that Cap 1 is the best GA key buy..folks it still is....

It's heading toward a spot as the #3 book in the hobby, within the next decade. Always thought it was a more important book than Supes 1, Bat 1, Marvel 1 or AA 16.

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

My OSG is a couple years old.  Cap 1 ranks 7th in it.  Has Cap 1 moved up in rank at all yet?

Off the top of my head it is still 7th (possibly 5th ??)  It has  everything going for it,  marvels oldest and one of it's most popular pop culture characters.  Mag named after the hero.  first appearance.  origin story. 1st appearance of arch nemesis  Iconic cover drawn by King Kirby.  Winter soldier in all his early glory (including origin and fist appearance)  pre WW 2 hitler cover. plus 45 pages of cap stories.  (not to mention the first mention of Thor in comics)   

Edited by Chicago Boy

16 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Did you not know Cap get's killed like in the book :gossip:

I think they all get killed.

But you know, Infinity Stones, time travel, all that Jazz. I mean if Robert Redford is back, they certainly can't kill Cap.

5 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

I think they all get killed.

But you know, Infinity Stones, time travel, all that Jazz. I mean if Robert Redford is back, they certainly can't kill Cap.

I did read on yahoo that they might kill cap off since its his last movie

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

That nice looking 2.5 on comic link is starting to look like a relative bargain at full ask.

-J.

The 2.5 on clink has had a max bid at $77,777 for the longest time with no one willing to bid more.  I would have thought that would put a ceiling on the 1.5 Comicconnect copy at most $31-35k per point