• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOT FLIPS website : What am I doing wrong

18 posts in this topic

https://www.hotflips.com/product_reviews.php?destination=node%2F1

Want to order directly from the site but having ongoing issues with it.

The system won't allow me change passwords and I've tried starting a new account but can't get email verification from the system.  I addressed this with them last year and pretty much got a "I don't know" response as to what's up.

Love these guys and the Hot Flips brand... and since their board presence is now low... I sure would like to use this order site an avoid their eBay store.

Any pointers?

xxx ooo

Rupp

Edited by Bio-Rupp

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Tried that... last year... got a "I don't know".

Call them to place your order, Bio!  I've got the same problems with the website so my last order I called in.  Was the usual excellent Hot Flips service too - ordered the supplies on a Tuesday afternoon about 2pm - they arrived Thursday morning!  They are a great company.

Hey guys,  I hear your problems and believe me it is not for a lack of trying to fix the problem.  I have repeatedly brought this issue up with the web guy and he tells me its fixed.  Well, enough is enough already.  I am going to fix this problem even if it means switching hosting services at this point.  We want the website to be as seamless as possible.  In the meantime, you can always call to place the order toll-free at 800-922-3547.

Sorry for all this inconvenience,

Jeff

2 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Still can't access the website :(

Have you tried buying direct....., from EGerber?  lol

Give them a call.  They don't always pick up their phone, so you might have to try a few times.  Once you get them live on the phone, they are super easy to deal with and very helpful.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:37 PM, HOTFLIPS said:

Try it now, If there is a problem , Call us, If we are not answering the phone Leave a message 

Still doesn't work.  Still doesn't email instructions concerning putting in a new password etc.  Same problems that have plagued the site for over a year.

Time to fire your tech guy because he isn't doing anything to help the site nor help you guys make $$$.

Will try to call next week, just like the simplicity and "ease" of website ordering.

Thx

xxx ooo

Rupp

9 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Still doesn't work.  Still doesn't email instructions concerning putting in a new password etc.  Same problems that have plagued the site for over a year.

Time to fire your tech guy because he isn't doing anything to help the site nor help you guys make $$$.

Will try to call next week, just like the simplicity and "ease" of website ordering.

Thx

xxx ooo

Rupp

Why don't you PM me with what you're after, Rupp - maybe I can help.

On ‎2018‎/‎01‎/‎07 at 5:43 PM, jhutton2 said:

Give them a call.  They don't always pick up their phone, so you might have to try a few times.  Once you get them live on the phone, they are super easy to deal with and very helpful.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Jason,

I have tried buying through Hotflips in the past, as I am in Canada ( like you ) I found the experience was not pleasant. Have they fixed the sending to Canada issues?

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, HOTFLIPS said:

I am sorry and you're right.  Give us a call and we'll figure out what you need.

Any closer to getting the website issues fixed, guys?

The site has a disclaimer from Aug 7th that work was being done.  How close to getting it up and working again?

xxx ooo

Rupp

On 8/30/2018 at 12:51 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

Any closer to getting the website issues fixed, guys?

The site has a disclaimer from Aug 7th that work was being done.  How close to getting it up and working again?

xxx ooo

Rupp

It is being totally reworked.  From what i am told, it is in 3 phases.  Phase one is complete.  He is working on Phase 2 now.  I don't have a timetable for when it will complete.  I want it done right, so i don't want to rush things just to have something right now.  The best way would be to email us to take care of everything.  I would say call, but we are currently moving to a bigger warehouse too.  Lots of stuff going on and it all had to happen at the same time.  Smh, sorry for all the inconvenience,

Jeff