• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Gadzukes: ASM 1 3.5 Slight + Gold/silver/bronze Lots of raw with a few slabs

91 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

No Hos or Probies

US destination only

Paypal ok or 3% discount for MO

USPS shipping: add $4 to price for raw comics & $8 to price for slabbed comics.

1st :takeit: in the thread wins it.

Returns within 2 weeks are fine, you pay shipping (comic must be returned in the same condition as I sent it).

This started as a thread with just a few comics, but I've had some free time so I'm adding a lot more.

Edited by gadzukes

Tales To Astonish 13

Raw, unrestored.  Grades in the 2.0 range.

Cover and CF are firmly attached at the staples.  I see just a hint of rust on the staples.  Quarter-sized stain on front cover located in Groot's right hand.  Back cover & last interior page have a 1" tear at the top.  There was a piece of tape sealing both of those tears at one time but the tape was removed.  There is still "tackiness" where the tape residue was so I put a piece of removable wax paper over it so the pages don't stick together.  I would recommend removing the tackiness if you know how.

$890 

P1140009.JPG

P1140010.JPG

P1140011.JPG

P1140012.JPG

P1140013.JPG

P1140015.JPG

Edited by gadzukes