• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's DECEMBER Signature Series pre-sale thread w/Gal Gadot, Cavill, Miller, JLA, etc.
4 4

134 posts in this topic

@1p36DSA

Okay----I was able to squirrel away a handful of copies on this one.

Apparently it's sold out everywhere, even Midtown is wiped out.  

BATMAN WHITE KNIGHT #3 (cover A) s/s Sean Gordon Murphy - $155

1st appearance of Neo-Joker

*Three (3) cps available

signing to occur at Murphy's next con appearance

whiteknight3A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

BATMAN WHITE KNIGHT #3  (cover B) s/s Sean Gordon Murphy - $155

*Three (3) cps available

1) 1P36DSA (2870)

2) Robert_L (2863)

3) Ralph Snart (2865)

4) wamh0416

5) KeithE

6) Stormsurge (2873)

7) Drill423 (2868)

whiteknight3B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN WHITE KNIGHT #1 (cover B) s/s Sean Gordon Murphy - $155

*Three (3) cps available

whiteknight3B.jpg

take

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN WHITE KNIGHT #1 (cover B) s/s Sean Gordon Murphy - $155

*Three (3) cps available

whiteknight3B.jpg

:takeit: s/s please!

Edited by Ralph Snart
missed detail.

Harley Quinn #33 (Frank Cho variant) s/s Frank Cho - $115

**blue universal 9.8 - $85

"The Mourning After!". Reeling from the death of her boyfriend Mason Macabre, Harley desperately needs something, anything else to think about -- and deliverance has arrived on Coney Island's beach, in the form of a strangely hairy, strangely looney distraction!

Not final art, but a good start----have to get my orders in early on this one AND THE NEXT POST, so pay attention---they're going to sell out like White Knight #3

harley33.jpg

BATMAN #38 (Tim Sale cover) s/s Tom King - $135

Key book---1st original Tom King villain; 1st appearance of "Master Bruce"

***I'll be able to offer blue universal 9.8 on this at $95 per

LMT to 10 spots

"THE ORIGIN OF BRUCE WAYNE"! If Mattie could grow up to be anybody, he'd grow up millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. But what would happen if he was forced to relive the worst tragedy of Bruce's life and his parents were murdered? Batman's hunt for the killer puts him face to face with a strange mirror version of his own past.

Multiple sources have implied that this one will fly off the shelves like today's release of White Knight #3.  I can only meet demand if I get my final count in early enough.

batman38A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

BATMAN #38 (Copiel cover) s/s Tom King - $135

LMT to 10 spots

"THE ORIGIN OF BRUCE WAYNE"! If Mattie could grow up to be anybody, he'd grow up millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. But what would happen if he was forced to relive the worst tragedy of Bruce's life and his parents were murdered? Batman's hunt for the killer puts him face to face with a strange mirror version of his own past.

Multiple sources have implied that this one will fly off the shelves like today's release of White Knight #3.  I can only meet demand if I get my final count in early enough.

1) Rockyjo3

2) Drill423 (blue)

3)

batman38B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

LMT to 10 spots

batman38B.jpg

:takeit: one s/s please

Harley Quinn #33 (Frank Cho variant) s/s Frank Cho - $115

**blue universal 9.8 - $85

"The Mourning After!". Reeling from the death of her boyfriend Mason Macabre, Harley desperately needs something, anything else to think about -- and deliverance has arrived on Coney Island's beach, in the form of a strangely hairy, strangely looney distraction!

Not final art, but a good start----have to get my orders in early on this one AND THE NEXT POST, so pay attention---they're going to sell out like White Knight #3

harley33.jpg

This too!! This is the last Conner/Palmiotti issue I think too.

@1p36DSA

-----and everyone in general----my fast fingers did a typo on the initial post for Batman White Knight #3----I mistakenly listed this as #1.

I've fixed the error----I'll assume that everyone knew I mean to credit this as issue #3 and NOT issue #1----but in case there was confusion, just LMK.   Thank you John & Tracee ---- I probably would have never caught that  :-(

Again, the post is for BATMAN WHITE KNIGHT #3 cover A and cover B (Harley) variant.

doh!

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 12/6/2017 at 1:31 PM, Rich_Henn said:

LMT to 10 spots

1) Rockyjo3

2)

3)

batman38B.jpg

:takeit:     I’m in for a blue label.  Also please put me on the wait list for White Knight 3 cover B s/s please.  Do you have any more of the NYCC variants for issue #1?

Edited by Drill423