• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sean Murphy selling new Batman White Knight art tomorrow.

116 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

I think he is attempting to sell it based on the premise that it might be the next big Batman story, but having read the first few issues, I can't imagine that it will be.

Felix sold out the art for the next big Batman story: Batman Who Laughs. 

42 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

I think he is attempting to sell it based on the premise that it might be the next big Batman story, but having read the first few issues, I can't imagine that it will be.

agreed.  beautiful art but issue 1 was lacking.  issue 2 got better.  we'll see how the rest turns out.  but for the price he is asking for the art, the story should be much stronger.

2 hours ago, eewwnuk said:

:flipbait:

I was having a hard time choosing between these three....

1)... a Classic...

Money-out-the-window1.gif

And

2)....more literal...

ezgif-com-resize1.gif

And finally,

3)....more contextual...

joker-burning-money-o.gif

1 hour ago, williamhlawson said:

I'm not gonna quote the above, but that is close to art...you should get that certified.

lol

Certified Authentic...

3 hours ago, SquareChaos said:

I imagine the story will only get better. Keep in mind that SGM is both writing and drawing the book. Since he is doing both, I agree with what you said, that "he is attempting to sell it based on the premise that it might be the next big Batman story". Also, because he is doing both the writing and drawing himself, he can charge what ever sum lump of money he wants. He's a BIG DEAL right now imo. But I'm also not sure how everyone else feels about him. To me, he's one of the superstars in the industry right now.

1 minute ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

IMHO, this series will best be known for the concept of there being TWO Harley Quinns, which I think makes any HQ pages - particularly the Harlene Quinzel version - potentially very collectible.

When I read that I remember thinking "Oh, I'm sure fans love this version of the clone saga."