• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE. (end of the) PLANET. SALE.........Get In Here!
5 5

294 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Soft-Serve said:

#64 - VG+ - $100 - Cover creases and edge tears are the only flaws to mention in this well-presenting issue. Get it at a bargain. 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 064a (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 064a (2).jpg

One of my absolute favorite planets,  picked up my 5.5 from our own straw-man!

#60 - FN- $175 SOLD TO BUSCEMASAVENGERS - Another book that presents higher than grade. If it weren't for some back cover edge tears & rust on staples (no migration) it would be much higher. Really great PQ with bright and saturated interior color strike. 

green_sold_sign_h.png

Edited by Soft-Serve

2 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

#62 Goes to Goldlust

#64 Goes to BentBryan (Grebel thanks you)

#68 Goes To n2wdw

THANKS! 

MORE COMING....

wait, I'm sorry, I thought 68 was the one Rick bought -- the original listing for Rick's said 68 but it was for another book, but I was looking at his when I dropped the flag

1 minute ago, n2wdw said:

wait, I'm sorry, I thought 68 was the one Rick bought -- the original listing for Rick's said 68 but it was for another book, but I was looking at his when I dropped the flag

this is what I mean

32 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

#68 - Former CGC 7.0 - $SOLD TO RICK  Only a 1/2" upper spine split kept this beauty from going higher. Gorgeous colors and vibrant gloss on this Whitman headlight classic.

Fiction House - Planet Comics 070 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 070 (2).jpg