• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] REDUCED art for sale here & reduced prices on my CAF for sale items - Big John Buscema, Sienkiewicz, PMS, Tony Harris, Breyfogle, Linsner, McNiven, MacDonald

13 posts in this topic

Hello hello. I have had a few things in a CAF for sale gallery for a while now so I decided to knock the prices down and see what happens. I have gotten the "is this still for sale?" inquiries on a few but they seem to sit so maybe reduced prices will move them out. I was thinking last night how I had very little acquisitions in 2017 due to the misery caused by cornette de saint cyr negligently packing that Mignola and having it ruined in the beginning of the year.  So I am thinking about buying something nice and figured the best place to start is by selling some things first. Maybe even renewing my CAF premium membership, which I let lapse (Bill was so sweet keeping the star near my name for a good 6 months before dropping me down). So here are 10 things and I may add some new for sale items if any interest comes from these. Feel free to peruse the galleries and make an offer as I am in a selling mood, at least right now!

My CAF for sale gallery

edited to add that I decided to toss a few very inexpensive pieces up here as well. If you see something you want, PM me or just post here in the thread that you will take it. s/h in US will be $10 priority mail

:news:Well, how about the following for the items on this page (not the CAF stuff): take 10% or $5 off, whichever is more, and I will do free shipping for orders over $50 as well.:news:

Edited by Bird

$40 for the pair or $25 for either page (plus shipping)  now on ebay and now sold

Spoiler

pencils by Rachel Ketchum and inks by Rick Burchett

DQd6LwMVoAAmTAX.jpgDQd6LwMUQAEyWr5.jpg

Edited by Bird

Ben Caldwell pencil on paper panel art from Wednesday Comics: Wonder Woman  both 8.5x11

$50 plus shipping

DQd8OuPVwAAm7GU.jpg

$75 plus shipping

DQd8OuPUMAE_Rrb.jpg

Take both for $110 plus shipping

Edited by Bird

These are each 5 x 17 on bristol board made for comic strip art...basically one-half the size of a modern piece of OA

Andy MacDonald Dr. Doom / Dr. Strange $60

Lee Weeks Daredevil / Bullseye $100

DQeCqwTUQAAWmXs.jpg

Tom Hodges Hulk / Thing $50

Sean Chen Scarlet Witch / Dr. Strange $50

DQeCqwTVAAALWP7.jpg

Edited by Bird

Well, how about the following for the items on this page (not the CAF stuff): take 10% or $5 off, whichever is more, and I will do free shipping for orders over $50 as well.

The Breyfogle commission sold on ebay and I have added another Staman page,

Spoiler

this one the first time we see Mikall Tomas speak.

DQpFwM7VoAACeNc.jpg

Edited by Bird

12 hours ago, Bird said:

The Breyfogle commission sold on ebay and I have added another Staman page, this one the first time we see Mikall Tomas speak.

DQpFwM7VoAACeNc.jpg

This page has now sold as well. Ebay buyers are hungry for Starman! I think that I may add some of the art above to ebay but if you have any interest you can PM me here.

Edited by Bird