Dreamtoreal1's KUDOS Thread
2 2

18 posts in this topic

2,075 posts

Hi guys,

Do have feedback on my ebay @unlimited-power75  but

I might as well start one here for my selling and buying on this awesome community

thank you!

Edited by Dreamtoreal1
spell

2,463 posts

Glad to be the first to post my thanks to Pablo.

:whee:

Bought 4 golden age books, they arrived very quickly, and securely packaged, and the books are at least as nice as described.

My thanks !!

2,967 posts

Bought a few sweet GA books from Pablo.  Books rec'd as described and arrived safely.  Great communication.  Looking forward to doing business again soon.

19,563 posts

Just received a cool Marvel teen age book from Pablo. Cool read, packed well and sent very fast. Bought and received it in less than a week! Deal with Pablo with confidence. A great boardie!

3,784 posts

I do lots of biz with Pablo, I expect to do a lot more.  Cool books, nice guy, all good.

14,932 posts

Just picked up another book from Pablo. Great communication and fast shipping! (thumbsu(thumbsu

2,463 posts

Another couple of golden age sweeties arrived today, in nice condition, securely packaged, and shipped promptly.

Thanks again Pablo! Wish I could've bought more.

326 posts

Bought my first LB Cole and SotI book from Pablo.  Great book!  Fast shipping.

Thanks Pablo!

507 posts

Kudos- great seller! Bought quite a few books from him- no issues. Great prices!

14,932 posts

Picked up a nice Precode book from Pablo. I'm a repeat customer and will be again I'm sure! (thumbsu

1,977 posts

I've done a number of transactions with Pablo. Books are always graded well and prices are fair.  Great guy to deal with. Deal with confidence.

2,641 posts

Just purchased a FF 1 from Pablo. Very easy to deal with and an awesome job of packing/shipping. He even sent the book overnight at his expense. Top notch all the way around! :headbang:

902 posts

Kudos to Pablo for an awesome part cash trade! Good terms, friendly, quick shipping... hard to say more.

906 posts

I've purchased a bunch of books from Pablo, both here and in person, and have never had an issue. He's a great guy to deal!

654 posts

I purchased a nice GA book from Pablo.  Smooth transaction throughout, great communication.  Looking forward to your next sales thread!

2,666 posts

Pablo bought a golden age book from me.  He paid promptly and was great to deal with.  I will definitely be doing more deals with him in the future! (thumbsu

342 posts

Purchased a long sought after golden-age Namora #2 from Pablo and I love it!  The book is great, just as he described, but he is also very easy and pleasant to deal with.  I thank you sir!