• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DALE ROBERTS COMICS.COM HOLIDAY SALES THREAD IS CLOSED!
11 11

1,561 posts in this topic

Just a heads up, I've had a few questions from people who haven't bought from my threads before, so thought I would just address it here, as opposed to 81 PMs:tonofbricks:

I don't send out notifications when I mail books. Its not practical for me to do so. I use paypal shipping, so you can check your payment and the tracking number will be attached to the payment. I will begin shipping on Tuesday the 9th. Shipments will go out in the same order payments come in. Thanks again to everyone.

Shipping begins tomorrow. I typically use paypal shipping, so you can find your tracking number there as books go out. 

On another note, I have a few people who have not paid, so please get those payments in so we can wrap this up. Thanks

Dale

OK, Shipping has begun! First 10 shipments are out the door this afternoon. Hope to run through about another 10 - 15 tomorrow.  Check your paypal payments for the tracking info.

Please keep in mind, if you asked me for time payments, you need to finish your commitment to me, before purchasing a bunch more stuff on the boards. I do time payments as a courtesy to the board members and would prefer for that courtesy not to be taken advantage of. 

Thanks to all.

1 hour ago, Dale Roberts said:
15 hours ago, lizards2 said:

This has been the most consistently bumped "closed" thread of 2018

Thanks for doing it again.

You're welcome.   I like to keep your closed thread at the top of the first page.

Edited by lizards2

7 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

I'd doing anything for Dale's closed thread.

What for you are maybe.

Just to keep everyone in the loop. Today I am finishing up shipping everything that has been paid for to this point. So if you have paid, you will be able to track it through paypal by this afternoon or tomorrow morning depending on when the books get scanned.  Still have a few people who have not paid, so try to wrap those up.