• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed Bag: High Grade Bronze, Keys, Golden Age, More
1 1

13 posts in this topic

We've had a few sales threads on here, to varying success, but in the past year we've made some fairly good sized purchases. Lately, we've been doing some local comic shows and have some extra stock we'd like to move at a good price. We have a small kudos thread:

Usual rules apply: 1st  :takeit: gets it over answering PMs. Feel free to PM fair offers. Shipping is included in ALL items. Recently, we've switched over to Hot Flips mailers for our eBay sales and will be using the same here. Shipping goes out roughly twice a week. PayPal only. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Showcase #34 (1961)  VG   SOLD

One of the few big keys on here. I'm pricing this to move as it seems to be fluctuating a bit. Staples are solid throughout the book. Small corner chip. Colors and gloss are good. Main issue is that someone had put an extra and completely unnecessary staple in the book near the spine. There are twin pin holes that go throughout. Some angles, you can barely see the pin holes. Definitely not intrusive and the staple was gone long before I got the book.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Planet Comics #50 (1947)  VG- $85

This was my intro copy into Planets that I bought off the board a few years ago. Good size spine roll and staples popped at the centerfold. Cover firmly attached at staples. Still nice color and eye appeal. No pieces missing.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

21 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Planet Comics #50 (1947)  VG- $85

This was my intro copy into Planets that I bought off the board a few years ago. Good size spine roll and staples popped at the centerfold. Cover firmly attached at staples. Still nice color and eye appeal. No pieces missing.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Take 

4 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Planet Comics #48 (1947)  VG   $150

A nice VG copy with staples complete and firm all the way through. Small corner chipped off and has a large diagonal crease on front cover. Otherwise, nice color, great eye appeal, complete.

001.jpg

002.jpg

take

thx