• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Official Holiday Raffle thread
9 9

754 posts in this topic

On December 26, 2017 at 8:34 PM, skypinkblu said:

@HollyJollyOne @HolidayHam

This is what I'm talking about, it's still in the 1st post...*cough cough*...Andy's post.

***In previous years, sckao has been kind enough to lend a hand and create a prize ranking form for you guys to fill out.  I haven’t spoken with him yet, so I’m not going to assume he’ll be here this time.  

1) So, instead of a ranking form, I’d just like you all to send me a PM with your prize picking preference order  (PPPO).  This PPPO that you send me, will allow you to rank your prize preferences.

-Please send me this PM after all prizes have been donated and listed in this thread.  

-Please put your board name and PPPO in the PM title  

sorry Sharon, I haven't been around too much and I forgot to edit that first post.  Thanks for the reminder. (thumbsu 

11 minutes ago, HolidayHam said:

sorry Sharon, I haven't been around too much and I forgot to edit that first post.  Thanks for the reminder. (thumbsu 

Well, I missed you, hope you have been having fun:) ...and if you speak with him, please tell Shin I miss him, too! :foryou: Thanks for all the work you and the Holly Jolly guy are doing ...tons of flowers for each of you! (worship)

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Well, I missed you, hope you have been having fun:) ...and if you speak with him, please tell Shin I miss him, too! :foryou: Thanks for all the work you and the Holly Jolly guy are doing ...tons of flowers for each of you! (worship)

HollyJollyOne is the guy who deserves all of the credit this year.  He's a wonderkid! :D