• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Official Holiday Raffle thread
9 9

754 posts in this topic

Already posted in the collected prize thread but here it is again.

This is my prize for the Christmas raffle:

PRIZE A: Free comic book pressing on 4 modern books (average pressing cost is $12 to $15).  Free pre-screening by email.  Winner to pay for shipping including return shipping.   Please allow 2-4 weeks.  Bonus 20% off CGC modern grading fee if winner chooses to have books shipped to and graded by CGC.  USA only except if winner decides to have CGC grade books and have CGC ship back to them.  Winner must coordinate with CGC for international shipping rates.  Estimated value: $50 to $80.

comicpressmachinepic.jpg.e85a8a42210e6369f5466b3a3f9d82fc.jpg

heres mine 

Pick one:

Planetary Omnibus, Hawkeye Omnibus, or for those of you who dont like to read....Action Comics #389 CGC 8.5 Ow/W fun baseball cover

20171210_221510.jpg

I'll cover all domestic shipping costs, and first $15 for my friends living abroad

Edited by miraclemet

22 hours ago, miraclemet said:

heres mine 

Pick one:

Planetary Omnibus, Hawkeye Omnibus, or for those of you who dont like to read....Action Comics #389 CGC 8.5 Ow/W fun baseball cover

20171210_221510.jpg

I'll cover all domestic shipping costs, and first $15 for my friends living abroad

forgot to mention the winner also gets this 100% authentic photocopied autograph of Billy Joel. no negotiations. you must take it.

20171211_154643.jpg

Just now, HollyJollyOne said:

I was just pulling your leg... a little Ho! Ho! Humor.... :tonofbricks:

Cutoff time for donations is Monday, December 25th at noon.

thank God! Going to Frank and Sons this week. I wanna get something cool.

Just a quick reminder for all those who are posting or have already posted their donations to this years Raffle:

• If you are donating more than one item, please be specific as to whether it will be 1 or more prize. If not stated specifically, the assumption will be that it is one offering.
  • Please state your shipping preferences. (ex. shipped anywhere, US only, International at cost, etc.). The assumption will be that if it is not stated otherwise, shipping will be on your dime to anywhere in the world.
  • Try to get pictures up of the things you are donating.

All this will help HolidayHam get the list together quickly when the actual Raffle begins.

Thanks.

-HJO