• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Blue Beetle #9 Fox (restored) 4.5 Bondage cover

2 posts in this topic

Here the terms.

US only sale.  Shipping included in price (USPS Priority Mail).  No returns.  Payment by paypal only.

First :takeit:in thread gets the book and takes precedence over PM.

Note, I bought the book raw believing to be unrestored and here we are.  I am selling at a loss at this price so I don't have too much wiggle room.  If you collect Beetle this is tough book with only 11 in the census  and I think one of the better covers outside of the early Lou Fine work.  Restoration includes: color touch, piece added.  Light Tan to Off-White Pages.

$325

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

Edited by atomised

3 hours ago, atomised said:

Here the terms.

US only sale.  Shipping included in price (USPS Priority Mail).  No returns.  Payment by paypal only.

First :takeit:in thread gets the book and takes precedence over PM.

Note, I bought the book raw believing to be unrestored and here we are.  I am selling at a loss at this price so I don't have too much wiggle room.  If you collect Beetle this is tough book with only 11 in the census  and I think one of the better covers outside of the early Lou Fine work.  Restoration includes: color touch, piece added.  Light Tan to Off-White Pages.

$325

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

take per PM