• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Hado
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Hado has always been a very active board member,  but he hasn't been seen since October.  Worries  me a bit. If anyone knows him personally,  let him know I have been thinking about him. Hopefully  he's  okay , and life finds him well. 

31 minutes ago, Hado said:

I also still really don’t like the new format of the boards, so rather than be annoyed by them, I just stopped visiting.

Once you get used to it you'll see it was an improvement. (thumbsu

Edited by Gotham Kid

59 minutes ago, Hado said:

Hi fellas,

No need to worry, just made some personal life changes that hasn’t left much time for clicking away on the internets.   I also still really don’t like the new format of the boards, so rather than be annoyed by them, I just stopped visiting.

I hope you all have wonderful holiday seasons and the new year brings you funny books at bargain basement prices.

Looks like someone has hacked his account :ohnoez: 

2 hours ago, Hado said:

Hi fellas,

No need to worry, just made some personal life changes that hasn’t left much time for clicking away on the internets.   I also still really don’t like the new format of the boards, so rather than be annoyed by them, I just stopped visiting.

I hope you all have wonderful holiday seasons and the new year brings you funny books at bargain basement prices.

Thank God my man! I was worried about you.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:56 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Wow,, it is so hard to give up the internet after you get hooked on it , i give Hado credit for being able to turn it off and move on to real life

I went 5 months without turning on a computer earlier this year.  I say good for Hado.  :smile: