• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chris Evans is a good guy!
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Since Keaton's video went up he has been invited to dozens of concerts/sporting events, Taylor Lewan (NFL TN Titans tackle) has offered to be his bodyguard, Dana White has offered to fly Keaton to Vegas, and over $25k has been raised for his future through a GoFundMe.

Sometimes very good things happen for the right reasons.

A kid in our local area comitted suicide due to bullying in the last few days... so reading all of this is just amazing stuff.  I mean it's horrific that kids have to go through it, but it's nice to think that at least one kid's life will be saved, and maybe others who see it will realize that their lives can turn around as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Several UFC fighters have made videos supporting Keaton, including UFC champions Daniel Cormier and Tyron Woodley.   Donald Trump Jr. offered to put him and his family up with his family if they wanted to come to New York.   Some good guy celebs out there.  (Along with some serious douchebags...)  

1 minute ago, icefires said:

Latest news:

Keaton's mom shut down her facebook page this morning. Apparently there are photos of them waving a confederate flag as well as several posts by her which could be considered racist.

It doesn't reflect on Chris Evans and the act that he did by reaching out to the child.

17 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

It doesn't reflect on Chris Evans and the act that he did by reaching out to the child.

Well you are right. You started posting some other non comic related names though.

One celeb has already backed out as a result of mom's posts.

I also forgot we are not in the Water Cooler.

Sorry.

16 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

Well it does reflect on him. He clearly didn’t realize who he was defending. Seems pretty dumb to me not get the whole story on why the kid was being bullied to begin with. 

6 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Well it does reflect on him. He clearly didn’t realize who he was defending. Seems pretty dumb to me not get the whole story on why the kid was being bullied to begin with. 

Seems like he’s not the only one based on the La times story I posted above

oh what a world we live in. So quick to rush in and save the day